Saturday 2 June 2012

WISDOM QUOTES

Hello friends!
My end of the week wisdom quote is from an ancient philosopher named E.A Robinson.
This Man full of wisdom and age once said: " the longest day must have an end."
hmmnn... this sounds encouraging to me because no matter how dark the night is,the day must break.Actually,the darkest hour of the night is just before dawn so in the words of Robinson,pls smile cos all  difficult jobs or situations will soon come to an end in your life.
                                          . . . Have a blessed weekend . . .  

1 comment:

  1. "There nothing stopping me cos my future is too bright not to be there." by samuel orokpo. "I do not choose to be a common man,cos its my right to be uncommon..." Mr.President Theodore Resovelt of the USA.

    ReplyDelete