Wednesday 20 June 2012

SUCCESS TIPS (THE FIRST STEP )




Hello Friends,

I hope
my previous articles have been quite helpful. In today's article, I’ll love to share with you about a friend of mine that is so dear to me and he's also interested in meeting with you guys.

All he's interested in is, preserving that which is most precious to you(your life)
The salvation of your soul is the success of your life. He is the reason for the success of so many today and I will like you to seat tight while he meet with you.

The success of a man's life is tied to the salvation his own soul. A man can never be successful until he experiences the success of his own soul. Any other life success is temporal but the success of your soul is eternal and lasts forever. 

Of what profit will it be and is it wisdom for you to acquire everything in this world and at the end lose the most valuable and precious thing you have? "What shall a man give in exchange for his soul?" matt.16:26. Nothing is as valuable as your soul that's why this friend of mine wants to preserve that thing that is most precious to you.

It was the Entrance of Sin that results to the fall of Man which led to the problems of humanity. Man became separated from God and totally lost his way by leaving God's presence. Generation upon generation past; Man couldn't be restored back to its rightful place as a direct replica of God's image. But a time came when God decided to sacrifice his only Son. The gift of his son brought about the redemption of Man.

"For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believes in him should not perish but have everlasting life." John 3:16.

The Onus (responsibility) now is on man to simply believe, receive and confess Jesus as his lord and personal saviour. This friend is Jesus and he wants to show you the first step to success.

THE FIRST STEP TO SUCCESS

Just say this prayer with me with all sincerity of heart, LORD JESUS I COME TO YOU IN TOTAL SURRENDER OF ALL MY LIFE'S STRUGGLES AND I BELIEVE THAT YOU DIED FOR ME TO REDEEM ME TO WHO I REALLY AM.I CONFESS ALL MY SINS AND I ASK FOR YOUR FORGIVENESS AND THAT YOU PRESERVE THAT WHICH IS MOST PRECIOUS TO ME. BE LORD OVER MY LIFE, AMEN.

This is the most wonderful experience of my life when I first met with is friend Jesus and I knew there is joy in heaven right now on your salvation and life can never be the same again.

I would like to hear your comments if you've just said this prayer or you've said it before you read this article. Share your experience with me and I'll be pleased to give you a word of encouragement and some scriptures that would aid your speed to success.

Now that you've received Jesus, my next article titled "It is hard work when the spirit is absent” will be very helpful to you. Meditate on 2Corinthians 5:17; Acts 1:8 and I'll see you soon. 


BY SAMUEL OROKPO

No comments:

Post a Comment